Friday, November 11, 2011

Home Audio System


It's a secret to no one that we live in the era of a fast developing technology. At present we use dozens of home gadgets every day. We take advantage of micro ovens, toasters, vacuum cleaners, DVDs, cell phones, etc; I can continue to name different gadgets for at least half an hour. Some of these gadgets make our life easier and more comfortable, like mobile phones, for instance; some of them save us a lot of time that we can spend on doing more pleasant things (I mean washing machines, vacuum cleaners, toasters and so on); but some of them have been created to entertain people and to make their lives more joyous, for example TV sets, DVDs and home speaker theater systems.

I spend a great deal of my spare time in front of my laptop and watching a TV set, I use micro oven every day and every evening I turn on my new home audio system that I received several weeks ago for my birthday.

I have an audio system that is made for an iPod. It's a bit big, but it doesn't matter for me, because I have quite a large room and enough space to allow myself to have such an audio system. There's also a USB port so I can charge and/or sync my iPod from it (it's a great advantage for me). You can connect other devices to it, as well, but not an iPhone, it doesn't work with iPhones, because it wasn't made for that.

My audio system is grey and black; it is almost all metal, with thick plastic mounting brackets for the two speakers. The separately packed tower speakers connect to the system with a special connector. With a small twist, the home audio system speakers are steadily in place. The modern floor-standing design may not appeal to some, but I really adore the minimalist approach to its chassis.

In the end I'd like to say that like the majority of modern people I can hardly imagine my life without all these home gadgets.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Txa00212Us - Targus Cleanvu Txa00212Us Cleaning Pad For Tablet Pc - Scratch-Free - Faux Suede, Leather - Red, Black

Txa00212Us - Targus Cleanvu Txa00212Us Cleaning Pad For Tablet Pc - Scratch-Free - Faux Suede, Leather - Red, Black

the Targus Cleanvu Cleaning Pads For Ipad Offer an Ideal Way to Effectively Remove Fingerprints And Residue From The Screen Without Using a Cleaning Solution. The Reusable Wipe is Sized Perfectly For The Ipad And Features a Durable Faux Leather Backing With Built-in Handle For Easy Use. The Cleaning Pad Material is Made of Soft, Scratch-resistant Faux Suede That is Safe to Use on The Screen. Cleanvu Cleaning Pads Can Also be Used in Conjunction With The Targus Zierra Case/stand For Ipad Which Actually Stores Inside of The Ipad Case. Compact For Easy Travel, Cleanvu Pads Are a Simple And Effective Screen Wipe For Ipads And Most Touchscreen Tablet Devices. One Package Includes Two Pads in Black And One in Red.

[TXA00212US] UPC: 092636260248 7.07L x 4.4W x 0.93H 0.1 LB